Google’s search results consist of (at least) two sections: the paid search results (see AdWords) and the organic search results. Search Engine Optimization is the process where Expand Online helps you in increasing the number of visitors, leads and customers you get out the organic search results of Google and other search engines. Expand Online recognizes three aspects of SEO:
- Technical SEO: To what degree are all pages and all content that you want to appear in Google’s search results accessible, and where are you impeding Google?
- Content: Do the texts on your website match what potential visitors type in Google? Are you missing out on opportunities to address more and more relevant searchers?
- Off-site SEO: How can you receive more and higher quality links from other websites pointing to yours in order to improve your authority on the web?
What could Expand Online do for you?
You can trust us with the entire process of search engine optimization, from analyses, implementation support and the monitoring of results. We distinguish ourselves by choosing for durable SEO results instead of short-term solutions. During your collaboration with Expand Online you can count on our team of experienced SEO consultants to take care of:
- SEO analyses that leave no stone unturned
- Structural improvements to your website, both on a technical and content level
- A continually improving link profile
- These optimizations will lead to higher positions in Google on relevant keywords
- If applicable to your business, a focus on a local presence in the region(s) you operate in
- More and more relevant visitors to your website coming from Google
- Using advanced SEO tools, like our SEO dashboard
- Pro-active communication and insightful SEO reports
The team at Expand Online is always pushing the limits of what’s possible. They never go out of their way to overcome challenges, and are happy to share their knowledge so that our knowledge grows as well. The most important aspect of our collaboration with Expand is that they present us new opportunities, and are not afraid to make performance-based deals. This makes working together with Expand Online a win-win situation for everyone involved!
— Kevin Veenman, Online Marketeer