At the start of every Search Engine Optimization journey is a thorough SEO analysis
What is a SEO analysis?
Every SEO journey starts with a thorough analysis of your website using the following elements:
a) Techincal SEO evaluation
- Techincal ability to index your website (e.g. sitemap, redirects & duplicate content)
- Techincal design (e.g. code formatting & images)
- Speed (e.g. page load time & page size)
- Hosting (e.g. Geo-location & site neighbourhood)
b) Content SEO evaluation
- Information structure (e.g. amount of levels & pages per level)
- URL structure (e.g. URL build & file extensions)
- Internal links (e.g. link structure & dead links)
- Meta information (e.g. descriptions & keywords)
- Content formatting (e.g. titles & text formatting)
- Keyword research (e.g. search volume & relevance)
c) External links
- Quantity (e.g. amount of incoming links & domains)
- Quality (e.g. PageRank & position on the page)
- Relevance (e.g. anchor texts and target pages)
Why a SEO analysis?
Our SEO analysis offers insights in your website’s current search engine situation. Knowing the flaws in your current situation provides a list of improvements. Expand Online can guide your webmaster implementing the big or quick wins.
What can Expand Online do for you?
Expand Online works with experienced SEO writers who are able to create a comprehensive SEO analysis for your website, resulting in specific improvements. Additionally these results can be presented to you through an interactive workshop.